This job might no longer be available.
User Research Project Manager
6 months ago
Working within the Editorial team and reporting to the User Research Manager, your role will be to pilot the User Research projects for our mobile games portfolio. As the Project Manager, together with the user research team, you will define and implement the best tools and the most adequate methods in order to validate the player experience and make sure it corresponds to the development teams’ intention and more importantly to the players’ expectations!
- Monitor mobile projects and come-up with the appropriate User Research strategy for each team's specific needs
- Provide solutions to facilitate the projects’ follow up and the User Research team daily work
- Help User Research Mobile operational teams to improve their testing and analysis methods and the quality of their deliverables
- Coordinate study planning with UR Manager and internal and external labs
- Improve the use of telemetry data in playtests in collaboration with Business Intelligence & Analytics teams.
- Support production teams with analysis of user feedbacks during live testing phases (surveys & tracking)
- Organize in-depth studies to reach an always better level of understanding of mobile games users
- Ensure the production of relevant documents to enhance cross-sectional User Research knowledge within the Mobile HQ and the Studios
- Evangelize the principles and benefits of user research and user centered design;
As the successful candidate, you must be able to understand the needs of both the production/development teams and our players and know how to adapt to different contexts and populations very quickly.
As a Project Manager you know how to adapt quickly to changes and encourage new ideas.
You are autonomous, organized and have strong analytic and synthesis skills.
You pay attention to details and you have good communication skills.
You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, User Research, Human Factors or other related field and you have 3 to 5 years’ experience in User Research, UX or User Tests.
You have an excellent knowledge of User Test methodologies and qualitative and quantitative data collection (Focus Groups, Interviews, Questionnaires, Expert Analysis, etc.)
A good culture of video games (Consoles, PC, Mobile) is a real plus.
Lunch vouchers, 50% reimbursement of transportation fees, 4 free video games a year, price reduction on concerts and shows, employee discounts at the Ubisoft gym.
Ubisoft teams are driven by their desire to enrich players' lives through original, memorable entertainment experiences. These teams bring to life whole new worlds – true playing fields in which players can freely express their imagination, leading to moments of surprise, fun and adventure, as well as fostering learning and discovery.
For more than 6 years, via its Ubisoft Mobile entity, Ubisoft has also shaped worlds on smartphones and tablets via its portfolio of mobile games.
At Ubisoft Mobile, you will have a chance to develop your skills and work alongside dedicated team members who are pioneers in their field, throughout the world.
Within the Mobile HQ, our User Research team accompanies our Mobile Studios in the understanding of our players. Its main mission is to understand the user experience and help our Studios make the right decisions based on user research methods, tools and data.
The strong momentum of our Mobile Division and ever more ambitious and innovative projects now means we need the team to grow, and we are now looking for a User Research Project Manager to strengthen the team.