User Research Project Manager [Unannounced Project] (287)
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
7 days ago
Own all user research efforts on an unannounced project and be an advocate for the player experience by assisting developers to make informed decisions, based on user research methods, tools, and data.
- Collaborate with design team to thoroughly understand and validate the design intentions;
- Budget, plan and supervise studies, tests sessions, analysis and support according to development stages;
- Propose user research methods and tools to provide guidance to production teams in terms of player experience;
- Collaborate with colleagues from the research and analytics teams to interpret data and provide them through the most appropriate platform to developers;
- Coach the production team on tools and methods relevant to the project;
- Take the role of user experience leader on the project by helping production teams prioritize fixes and changes to issues according to project priorities and status;
- Work with the technological group and the analytics team to insure the collect of all relevant data and its quality;
- Support the analytics team in preparation and coordination of the implementation of the automated data collection tools;
- Collaborate with brand team for brands’ specific requirements;
- Evangelize the principles and benefits of user research and user centric design;
- Carry out all other related tasks.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent Organisational skills;
- Able to adapt to changing environment and conditions;
- Proficient in multitasking;
- Autonomous and proactive;
- Mastery of multiple quantitative and qualitative analysis methods and user testing methods;
- Knowledge of MS Office suite (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint etc.);
- Knowledge of SQL is an asset.
- Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, User Research, Human Factors or other relevant training;
- 3-5 years’ experience in user research (or other relevant experience);
- Experience in video games is a must;
- Experience in project management is an asset.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.