This job might no longer be available.
User Research Manager
Shanghai Shanghai cn
8 months ago
As a User Research (UR) Manager at Ubisoft Shanghai, your efforts will directly impact the production of our major projects. Your mission is to elevate UR to new strategic heights, expanding it's scope to support both production and communication.
You'll lead, empower and champion the findings of our multi-talented UR team, collaborate with various stakeholders in both Production and Consumer Experience, whilst enabling cross-functional research across multiple Ubisoft departments.
The role of all UR professionals is to provide development teams with a better understanding of player’s behavior through UR studies and analytics. From pre-to post-launch, they deliver actionable insights that will enable the production teams to improve the overall player’s experience.
· Always acting with the consumer and market in mind.
· Developing relationships with key stakeholders to understand their goals and research requirements.
· Uncovering player insights through UR studies and analytics to ensure data driven decision-making.
· Leading, developing and championing the UR team.
· Driving and enabling cross-functional research across multiple Ubisoft departments.
You as a person are a charismatic leader with a deep interest in research. You have a consumer-mindset and exceptional communication skills, inspiring confidence and easily connecting with others. You bring a positive attitude to your team and take pride in their development.
· Proven work experience as a Leader in a Research and/or Marketing/Communications role.
· Graduate degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, User Research, Marketing, other related fields or equivalent work experience.
· Strong communication skills – including the ability to present results to stakeholders in various levels of the organization and being able to work well in a team structure.
· Ability to innovate and determine strategies when sending out reports, graphics and representations of statistical data.
· Analytical and synthesis skills.
· Fluent oral and written English
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 400+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com