User Research Coordinator
Shanghai Shanghai cn
14 days ago
As a User Research Coordinator you will be responsible for evaluating the latest games as they are developed in Shanghai and other Ubisoft studios worldwide. Your insights about games, players, and markets will help guide the design teams to make the next hit game. You will enjoy a diverse variety of work and have the opportunity to use a wide range of personal and professional qualities, including scientific, creative, and inter-personal skills.
Some of the tasks you’ll be involved with include:
· Observing and interviewing players as they try out our pre-release games.
· Conducting expert analyses on competitors’ products.
· Meeting with designers to identify requirements and present findings.
· Researching new ways to understand players’ experience of game design.
· Assist senior user researchers on other research-related business.
You will contribute to the team with skills such as,
· Excellent awareness of industry and game trends.
· Reliable analytical and scientific skills in experiment design and data analysis.
· Creative and empathic inter-personal skills in English, both oral and written.
· Logical, task driven approach, with good time management, and delivery of
· high quality results under tight time constraints.
· Interest in psychology, human-computer interaction, interaction design, user experience, game design, or related fields.
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2018-19 fiscal year Ubisoft generated Net Bookings of €2,029 million.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com