User Acquisition, Mobile Intern
14 days ago
Who We Are:
2K is a leading global developer and publisher of some of today’s most popular games and is most well-known for several of its critically-acclaimed franchises, including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Mafia, WWE 2K, Sid Meier’s Civilization, XCOM, PGA TOUR 2K and more. The Mobile Marketing team is a rapidly growing team of experienced and talented product marketing and user acquisition professionals that are fueling the acceleration of 2K’s growing mobile portfolio.
What We Need:
The User Acquisition Intern will support the 2K Mobile Marketing Team by helping ensure user acquisition tactics and strategy for our live and upcoming mobile titles are best-in-class. In essence, this role will do a bunch of cool stuff that drive value for the team.
What You Will Do:
- Execute competitive analysis and research of User Acquisition strategy for similar mobile titles to NBA2K and WWE, while also generating findings on recent launches for our upcoming mobile titles
- Perform market analysis and research on top creative ads and ad channels
- Generate new audiences and keywords to acquire on Facebook, Google, ASA
- Support with onboarding new channels and creating testing frameworks
- Assist with updating weekly reports and presentations.
- Completing two case studies, analyzing UA strategy for competitive games.
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
- You are studying marketing or a related field
- You enjoy creative thinking and are happy to brainstorm
- You can aggregate, synthesize, and analyze data
- You have prior experience or willingness to learn Excel skills
- You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You are organized, pay attention to detail, and have excellent time management skills
- You are willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Being passionate about mobile games and 2K franchises a plus
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be $25 per hour. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualised factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an "at-will position" and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.