User Acquisition Marketing Designer
9 days ago
User Acquisition Marketing Designer
You will be part of Performance Marketing Art, which focuses on developing performance driven creatives, for paid marketing, App Store, viral/influencer/social content.
In our team, you will work on User Acquisition videos focused on such concepts as gameplay, influencer type etc. You will also work on ASO assets, for our new and existing games. These assets can be store icons, screenshots or trailer videos. Also, you will work on some go-to-market campaigns of game launches and relaunches and seasonal events.
These creatives serve the purpose of not only showcasing our games, but also enticing the player to download our games and keep playing them.
The ideal candidate has a good understanding and experience of graphic/communication design, video and motion graphics capabilities for game promotionals, more specifically, mobile games. Also, experience in creating mobile store assets like icons and screenshots, is highly valued. You should be able to produce exceptionally polished assets that can compose meaningful images that define entire marketing campaigns. Also expected are dynamic, creative high quality videos showcasing gameplay and enticing users to play and enjoy our games. Experience in User Acquisition creatives is highly valued. You should be able to convert information from various sources to design solutions, manage your time effectively and react quickly to changing requirements.
What will be expected :
While working in the Performance Marketing Art team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Work closely with the rest of the Marketing and Product Teams to be able to design assets for brand identities for new game launches, refresh those designs for established games, work on seasonal campaigns, conceptualizing and experimenting strong and meaningful creatives;
- Work with the User Acquisition team, to assess creative results and develop new revisions and concepts based on performance marketing data;
- Design across a variety of games from the Miniclip portfolio, adapting to different art styles and unique audiences;
- Work with User Acquisition and Product teams to be able to test and research different possible routes for game brands, grounding the designs in a more objective performance driven result;
- Stay on top of industry trends and best practices across a variety of marketing channels such as Facebook, Snapchat or Tiktok;
- Use your experience and creativity to explore creative concepts outside the box;
- From the concepts you create, develop a large number of variant creatives;
- Be able to create consistent high polished work, for all creatives required;
- Produce out of the box creatives, that can be tested in the market and apply its findings accordingly;
- Come up with creative solutions and adapt to possible changes on scope and deadlines of projects;
- Help to manage game projects, being responsible for its art consistency, asset organisation and creative performance analysis;
- Present elegant, modern and slick design layouts for promotional creatives;
- Taking existing marketing collateral( key art, promotional images and style guides) and finding new and compelling ways to present them.
- Open to receive feedback, both on artistic work and professional attitude, with the mindset of improvement and professional growth;
- Have a high level of autonomy;
- Work well as part of a team;
- Be a role model and mentor other artists;
Skills and experience:
The relevant candidate will ideally have the following capabilities :
- Experience in UA design
- 3+ years of professional experience in 2D graphic design/ digital art;
- Advanced experience in motion graphics and video editing. After effects and Premiere preferred;
- Advanced knowledge and experience on Adobe software like Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Exceptional understanding of the fundamental graphic design principles (typography, shapes, layout, grid, hierarchy, color, animation, composition, brand);
- Illustrative ability and iconography skills - both freehand and technical 2D vector art skill sets;
- Experience working in digital marketing or the entertainment and gaming industry;
- Basic understanding of Performance Marketing
- Experience working in Data driven and user first environments
- Knowledge of influencer marketing and Social
- Experience creating user acquisition ads for social platforms like Tiktok and Snapchat, and overall having a good understanding of the type of content that converts well in these types of platforms, including Facebook & other UA channels;
- Knowledge of ASO and UA work;
- Skill in digital illustration;
- 3D modelling and animating knowledge
- Knowledge of sound and music editing;
- Experience working on promotional campaigns;
- Interest in Mobile Gaming and knowledge of the industry;
- Presentation design skills
Please send CV and Portfolio, demonstrating in a clear way all aspects of your skills. (Sending just the CV alone, will not be accepted).
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon or London with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks, snacks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, sport activities, as mental health activities, local discount packs, language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
About the company :
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. As of April 2020, Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.