User Acquisition Manager
14 days ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to join our team and take part in delivering enjoyable experiences for Playtika’s players across the globe throughout our network of games.
You will be joining a creative team and work in a collaborative and dynamic environment where your marketing and analytics expertise will be valued and your ideas more than welcomed!
- Manage and develop relationships with existing partners
- Identify online media buying opportunities and negotiate tests to determine profitability of online campaigns
- Develop, monitor and manage delivery of campaigns on CPI, CPC and CPM models
- Analyze campaigns performance and optimize accordingly via various systems
- Hands-on management of large-scale user acquisition campaigns
- Sharp-minded and “out of the box” thinker with a positive "can-do" attitude and a passion for both marketing and analytics.
- Proficient with Excel - a must
- Good analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, develop actionable recommendations and implement them
- Prior experience in online marketing as a User Acquisition Manager/Media Buyer – a big advantage
- Fluent English – a must
- BA in Economics/Business Management/Marketing – an advantage
- Gaming and/or online marketing enthusiast - an advantage