User Acquisition Manager (Mobile Marketing)
1 month ago
As one of Canada's Top Technology Workplaces, BC's Best Workplaces, and most recently Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Hothead Games is looking for a Mobile Games User Acquisition Manager to help us get even more avid mobile gamers to play our world-class mobile games on iOS and Android.
We have a very successful portfolio of games with over 300 million downloads. So far our user acquisition efforts have attracted audiences from all over the world to play our games. Can you step up and deliver tens of millions of users to play our games?
We are looking for a dedicated, self-starting and energetic person who has a passion for mobile games and thrives working in a creative and fun environment. You will be an integral part of a world-class marketing team that leverages the mobile advertising ecosystem and platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
We are looking for dedicated individuals who want to grow with us and be a part of this success.
What you’ll do:
- Manage & implement User Acquisition campaigns for a portfolio of games across multiple channels, including banner, video, playable and social media.
- Working closely with mobile advertising partners such as Facebook, Instagram, AdWords, Unity, SnapChat, TikTok, you will be the main point of contact for these relationships.
- Be a mobile advertising guru. You will need to understand all there is to know about advertising mobile games working with product, UX, LiveOps and agency teams to manage campaigns on these social networks.
- Take the initiative in managing the day-to-day UA activities with advertising partners, from campaign set up, negotiation and reporting. You will be responsible for campaign execution, optimization and ROI
- Work with 3rd party ad-tracking providers to initiate measurement and analysis of all mobile user acquisition and subsequent advertising KPIs.
- Reporting to the Head of UA, you will set monthly budgets, manage customer acquisition goals, and provide daily spend and performance reports.
- Analyze campaign and creative data to optimize campaign performance for optimal return on investment.
- Continually test new traffic sources as well as creative strategies; developing campaign testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts.
- Conduct your own research into the mobile gaming ecosystem and industry
- Collaborate with creative production, game teams, back-end engineers and data analysts to drive UA activities.
What we look for (but not a requirement):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business is preferred
- Online or mobile media buying experience or knowledge
- Experience buying
- Familiarity with iOS and Android games marketplaces and analytics best practices.
- Experience with simple data analysis and manipulation including SQL, Tableau and Excel
- Passionate about Mobile Gaming!
This full-time permanent position is for our Vancouver office, located at 1555 West Pender Street, in beautiful Coal Harbour. Compensation includes competitive salary and vacation, and Extended Health coverage. Other cool perks include an in-house gym, on-site Chiropractor/RMT/ Physiotherapy, yoga/fitness classes, RRSP matching, company golfing, major/minor league sports events, summer rooftop BBQs, snacks and beverages, weekly lunch & learns, beer Fridays and most of all, amazing people to work with!
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.
If you're seeking an awesome new challenge in a fun and engaging studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.