User Acquisition Manager
13 days ago
Big Run Studios is a team of veteran gaming industry professionals who share a passion to create cutting edge games for traditionally underserved audiences. The User Acquisition Manager will strategize and execute engagement tactics that aim to grow, strengthen and excite our growing community of players on a multitude of paid channels. This individual will be responsible for helping the team identify and develop mobile acquisition strategies and best marketing channels for reaching potential users. You are an experienced quantitative online marketer who can manage multiple priorities while delivering outstanding execution. You have experience in launching games in different markets.
- Develop strategy and manage new user acquisition, and retargeting campaigns on paid social (i.e. Facebook, Apple Search) and ad network platforms (i.e. Unity, Applovin, Ironsource).
- Measure and action optimization efforts across creative, geo, platform, and channel to maximize returns and deliver performance at scale.
- Develop relationships with advertising partners and networks to test new traffic sources.
- Drive innovation on game level investments.
- Conduct industry research and present actionable findings.
- Work collaboratively with the creative team to support the creative direction of our advertising asset needs to ensure top performance.
- 3+ years experience in a performance marketing role.
- Demonstrated experience with campaign management on top ad networks/channels.
- Strong, problem solving, and critical-thinking skills, and experience working in a metrics-based environment.
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and day-to-day execution/optimization.
- Outstanding communication and client skills – both written and spoken – to work effectively with our studios.
- Outstanding ability to execute swiftly, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines.
- Data driven with hands-on experience with SQL and the ability to pull together data needs from multiple sources.
- Experience using Sisense and/or other data visualization platforms.
- Experience working at a mobile gaming or app company.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment, take initiative and have a “get things done” approach.
- Adapt to changes quickly and stretch your skills beyond your traditional comfort zone to learn more, do more and achieve more professionally.
- Natural curiosity with data and experimentation
Big Run provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.