This job might no longer be available.
User Acquisition Manager, Retargeting
2 months ago
GSN Games, the leading developer in mobile and social games, is seeking a User Acquisition Manager, Retargeting based in Palo Alto, San Francisco, or Boston, to champion our retargeting marketing program. The candidate must have a passion for optimizing world-class mobile games and be interested in unlocking new retargeting opportunities.
About the GSN SuperCasual Games Studio:
As a valued member in the SuperCasual Studio’s Marketing/UA group, your goal (and success) will be to take our mobile games to millions of passionate gamers around the world, working closely with the UA, Data, Creative and Product teams to manage and scale our reengagement media campaigns. If you are fun and energetic, and enjoy using your analytical mind for critical thinking, you will love working at GSN Games!
Our ideal candidate has some intensive, hands-on experience managing reengagement campaigns at volume, with experience at an agency - or even better, a game company - but now you’re looking to use your experience on a top 50 game. You know how to use your instincts to get to the best jumping-off point, but you’ve learned to embrace data that tells you what’s *really* effective.
- Develop, manage, and analyze our reengagement marketing campaigns
- Establish relationships with new advertising partners and platforms and test new traffic sources
- Analyze the results of acquisition cohorts, identify key drivers, and make recommendations for improvement with continuous optimization to reach our KPIs
- Design and Execute tests to maximize performance
- Embrace established processes and find opportunities to improve the efficiency of the role.
- Develop and ensure the highest standards and best practices are implemented
- Lead initiatives cross functionally, collaborating with other teams
- Presenting results to the studio and management
- Work closely with creative team to provide feedback and suggestions for tailored creatives
- 4+ years of marketing experience, and at least 2+ year working in lifecycle marketing
- Strong experience with MMPs, DSPs, and other in-app mobile platforms, such as Facebook and Google
- Experience in managing partnerships to successfully hit campaign targets
- Solid experience of data-driven decision making & A/B testing
- Deep understanding of incrementality and developing retargeting specific KPIs
- A “growth mindset” that preferences action through testing and experimentation
- Inquisitive action-biased mind appropriately focused on the customer and business-critical metrics
- Ability to work independently and cross collaboratively and own your channels fully
- Effectively able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate results
- Creative problem solver
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Hands on experience with SQL: leveraging and mining data tables to pull together data needs from multiple sources
- Experience using Tableau or other data visualization platforms
- Experience working at a mobile gaming company
- Bonus points if you have experience working with Braze, Leanplum or other CRM platforms