User Acquisition Manager, Mobile
Santa Monica California 90405 United States of America
11 days ago
Job Title:User Acquisition Manager, Mobile
Job Title: User Acquisition Manager, Mobile
Reporting To: Director, User Acquisition
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Founded in 1979, Activision has continuously disrupted the world of entertainment as a leader in the video game industry. With a history of delivering iconic game changers -- like Pitfall ® , Tony Hawk ®, Guitar Hero ®, Crash Bandicoot™, Skylanders ™ and Call of Duty ® -- our obsession is delighting our players around the globe. Focused and committed to innovation, we consistently deliver the most beloved, engaging and successful entertainment.
And while we have world-class franchises, infrastructure and resources, our success comes from a passionate, talented and diverse team of people producing greatness together. So, if you’re interested in our biggest priority, it’s our people.
We’re currently driving the next era for our company and community by creating amazing experiences for fans and continuing to make Activision an inclusive place where everyone can thrive.
Join us, make history. To learn more, check us out at www.activision.com, www.activisiongamesblog.com or @Activision on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
As a User Acquisition Manager for our Mobile team, you will get to shape our marketing efforts through a mix of data analysis and campaign management. The Mobile User Acquisition team at Activision commands a multimillion dollar budget and is responsible for growing the company’s user base across its budding portfolio of mobile games. The group we’re assembling is strategically vital to our mission of bringing our world-class IP onto mobile phones, and we’re looking for rockstars who are equally comfortable with marketing as they are with analytics. The User Acquisition Manager is a mid-level role that assists the User Acquisition team through a combination of campaign management and analysis.
- Own strategy and execution paid media for Call of Duty Mobile
- Partner with Mobile Analytics and Data Science to define KPIs that align with business objectives and help drive optimization
- Conduct deep-dive analysis (e.g. cohort performance, channel analysis, creative review, etc.)
- Source new channels and opportunities for the continued growth of Call of Duty Mobile
- Help define toolsets and perform build/buy/partner analysis around tech & tools to drive efficiency in paid media performance
- Manage complex A/B testing for localization, creative, geos, content, CTAs, etc., to maximize acquisition activities and ROI
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to ensure acquisition strategy is executed upon
- 3+ years experience managing paid media campaigns for down funnel KPIs
- A balance of data-driven, analytical skills with demonstrated creative campaign wins
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage and optimize multi-million dollar acquisition budgets
- Preferably experience in driving growth specifically for mobile
We’re headquartered in Santa Monica, California, housing multiple teams across many disciplines of Marketing, PR, Sales, Supply Chain and other corporate functions such as HR, IT, Legal, Facilities and Finance. Santa Monica is the nerve center of our company, where the best ideas combine with unrivalled rigor to create the biggest and best entertainment experiences in the world.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The video game industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.