User Acquisition Manager (Cross-platform project/Top-rated IP)
3 days ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing ambitious budgets to grow Gameloft's business, linking your actions to global game business plans
- Collaborating closely and directly with game production teams on planned marketing actions: developing dedicated, innovative marketing strategies on a game-by-game basis in collaboration with local game teams
- Planning and operating advertising campaigns across performance-growth channels
- Analyzing campaigns and using precision optimization to reach the games’ goals
- Communicating clearly and regularly with studio and HQ management teams to describe plans, statuses, and any challenges to meeting objectives
- A bachelor’s/master's degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience
- 2–4 years of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns (gaming or mobile experience is an asset)
- Executed ROI campaigns of over $200K
- Management experience (an asset)
- Excel skills and be data-oriented
- Organizational skills, and be detail-oriented and highly motivated
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for gaming and media (an asset)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
What we offer:
- Work From Home wherever you are locatedfor an undetermined time due to the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- 3 weeks of vacation for work-life-balance
- 7 annual personal days
- AnnualHealthcare and Lifestyle spending account
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Social Club events with awesome prizes and giveaways
- RRSP matching program
- Mentorship program and training subsidies to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
- Dog-friendly studio
- Relocation assistance for those who are joining our team from abroad
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio.
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Gameloft Montreal (we are open to hire in Toronto too!) is seeking a new User acquisition manager to join the team for Disney Dreamlight Valley, a cross-platform project (PC and console) hybrid between a life simulator and an adventure game rich in quests, exploration and exciting activities featuring Disney and Pixar friends, both old and new.
Highly awaited by gamers all around the world, Disney Dreamlight Valley is a 100%-original Gameloft Montreal production, designed by a passionate team that are just waiting for you to join them!
To learn more about the game:
Official website: https://disneydreamlightvalley.com/
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from data.ai.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide.
Every month, 58 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies.
Gameloft is a Vivendi company. All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.