User Acquisition Manager (Asphalt 9)
12 days ago
Your responsibilities would include:
·Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the Gameloft business, interfacing actions with the global games business plans.
·Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams.
·Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels.
·Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach games goals.
·Communicate regularly and clearly, to the studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives
· Bachelor/Masters degree in marketing or equivalent experience
· 2-4 years of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns, gaming or mobile experience is a plus
· Has executed ROI campaigns of over $200K
· Management experience is a plus
· Data oriented, Excel skilled
· Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
· Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed
· Passionate about gaming and media is a plus
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Barcelona can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday;
- Medical insurance package
- Ticket restaurant card
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this S urve y
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing.
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a User Acquisition Manager.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.