User Acquisition Analyst
Montreal QC ca
7 days ago
What we’re looking for?
The user acquisition analyst will be responsible for the performance, maintenance and execution of mobile app user acquisition and re-engagement campaigns. They will be responsible for maintaining profitable marketing spend on multiple platforms across a portfolio of titles. They will work with technology and reporting tools to measure LTV and evaluate performance of campaigns against key KPIs. The UA Analyst will work directly with game teams to understand overall game level performance.
Your responsibilities are:
- Execution and maintenance of Facebook, Google UAC and addition mobile app UA channels.
- Creative evaluation and reporting.
- Cohorted performance and revenue evaluation and reporting.
- Teamwide communication of performance and activities.
- Familiarity with FMP a plus (Nanigans, Bidalgo, Smartly).
- Spend allocation between channels, campaigns and ads based on performance.
You must have:
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Marketing, etc. 3-5 years in Mobile Advertising Marketing
- Mobile App Advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google UAC
- Microsoft Excel reporting capabilities
- Pivot Table functionality
- MMP Familiarity (Adjust, AppsFlyer)
- Microsoft Excel
- Pivot Tables
- Facebook Business Manager/Ads Manager
- Google Ad Campaigns
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
- Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 13 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded «Canada’s best game maker» by Apple, and “Best Place to Work 2018” by gamesindustry.biz !