This job might no longer be available.
1 month ago
Amber is looking for an Unreal Game Programmer to join us!
Here at Amber, we are self-empowered, entrepreneurial business partners. We love working collectively and helping each other achieve greatness within our games. We constantly learn and improve ourselves because we aim high. If you share our vision, join us!
As a Game Programmer you will be working in cross-functional teams involved in different stages of the development of AAA quality titles.
● Find the best technical solution for each game development challenge
● Write code that is readable, debuggable and easy to maintain
● Actively seek to help your teammates
● Actively participate in planning meetings
● Ensure that all relevant parties are aligned on task specifications
● Help the team improve the quality of their work by eliminating waste from the development process
● Always try to improve the way you do things
● Constantly communicate with your teammates to flag and alleviate risks
● Perform code review
● Write technical design documents
QUALIFICATION & REQUIREMENTS:
● At least 3 years’ experience of game development
● Proficient in working with Unreal Engine or Custom C++ engines
● Fair knowledge of individual game engine Components (Rendering, AI, Networking, Navigation, Physics, UI)
● Experience in optimizing for FPS and memory consumption
● Solid knowledge of design patterns and coding architectural principle
● Experience in debugging and profiling large code bases
NICE TO HAVE:
● Shipped at least one PC/Console title
● Good understanding of cross-platform game development
● 3D rendering programming experience (DirectX, Open GL, Vulkan, Gnmx)
● Good understanding of client-server communication & socket based network protocols
● Experience using Unit Test frameworks and Integration Test frameworks
● Team player
● Eager to improve yourself
● Passionate about game quality
● Open and honest
WHAT WE OFFER:
● The opportunity to grow and succeed together
● A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
● Professional and friendly work environment.
● Access to training and learning programs.
● Support from all your teammates
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.