Unreal Game Developer
25 days ago
Unreal Game Developer
Primorden is a MMORPG styled in hand-illustrated 2.5D art. Our aim is to create a persistent MOBA-like experience with socially competitive gameplay that is not only fun, but creates meaningful experiences and friendships that people can engage in for years to come.
Do you love games like DotA, League of Legends, Ultima Online, Eve Online, Runescape, Realm of the Mad God, or MapleStory? Do you yearn to create a game with less grind, more fun, and lots of socializing?
As our Unreal game developer, you will be working in a team solving challenging problems using C++. You will be developing features and systems alongside our artists that fundamentally shape the product. Our developers have a high level of ownership over their work and it’s important that you can plan and manage your work efficiently. As an experienced developer, we expect you to effectively solve problems and provide support to other programmers on the team.
How you will make an impact:
- Build and maintain well-engineered C++ code with high levels of stability and performance
- Implement gameplay mechanics, tools and debug tools supporting gameplay development
- Promote consistent best practices, processes, and procedures for game development, quality assurance, and maintenance
- Build and scale high-load distributed systems with microservice architecture
- Solve interesting problems, from designing and building new systems from scratch to optimizing features to be both performant and scriptable
- Collaborate daily with other team members
Your character build:
- Strong software engineer with experience using C++ or C#
- 4+ years of professional full stack development experience
- 2+ years of experience developing multiplayer games with Unreal (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Bachelor’s of Engineering (preferred)
- Video game enthusiast with a deep understanding of game development, especially multiplayer games
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit that calls you to do build something people love
- Focused on learning, guiding, collaboration, mentorship, and growth
- Familiar with modern consumer web technologies, such as Figma, Miro, and Notion
Our bonus attributes:
- Dress: Wear whatever makes you feel most comfortable, PJs are also acceptable.
- Vacation: Stay relaxed with our unlimited vacation policy, we don't count your days off as long as you bring back snacks.
- Flexibility: Work from home, office, coworking space, or beach.
- Relocation: Discover Thailand's vibrant culture and lush landscapes with our comprehensive relocation benefit.
- Wellness: We invest in your wellness, whether you want to focus on physical or mental health.
- Health: We’ve got you covered, comprehensive insurance is the name of the game.
- Team: Join our awesome team and enjoy cat memes, games and most importantly food!
- Salary: We’ll make sure you’re covered, so that you don’t have to stress about your finances.
- Investors: We are backed by the top VC’s in the space, including Solana Ventures, Griffin Gaming Partners, Animoca Brands, and more...
- Bureaucracy: We don’t like it either, we prefer direct communication and trust that in times of need we will support each other.
If this sounds interesting to you, we’d love to speak with you more about it. Please send us as a message in Discord at Ahmad117#6273 or by email at email@example.com and we can set up a casual, no pressure introduction.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.