Unreal Engine c++ Developer
3 days ago
For our subsidiary, we are looking for experienced Unreal Engine 5 Developers.
- Create VR/AR experiences for our customers, by using Blueprint visual scripting in the Unreal Engine to create the overall flow and user experience
- Work with designers to implement experience specific UI/UX
- Collaborate with production members to take light designs and flesh them out for full implementation
- Guide cross-platform development
- Create robust platform toolchains as required by the demands of a variety of XR platforms
- Work with virtual environments such as Oculus and other platforms
- Implement and improve various low-level systems that interface with platform APIs, i.e., memory allocators (physical and virtual), file systems, input systems, graphics APIs, etc
- Contribute to Unreal Engine and feature development across multiple platforms
- Work on solution architecture design
- Highly motivated person with hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company
- Unreal Engine 5 experience is a must
- 2+ Years of experience with Unreal Engine
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Experience with Game / VR development is a plus
- Proficiency in C++ is a must
We are looking for smart, problem-solving-oriented, "getting-things-done" candidates with a proven track record of delivering high performance quantitative trading strategies.
If this opportunity is exciting you, then please send your application along with your salary expectations to:
hr at ibloxx.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.