Unreal Engine Developer - Blueprints (m/f/d)
5 months ago
Our mission is to create a revolutionary virtual and augmented reality marketplace for industry and science, integrating the most powerful information available.
realworld one is a technology company that develops state-of-the-art virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions for the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries. Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Carl Zeiss, Qiagen, Tecan, GEA, KSB and Festo, among many others.
We possess strong scientific and industry expertise and have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of training, sales, marketing and service. We are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of over 200 employees based in Germany, the US, China and India. We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Unreal Engine Developer (m/f/d)
- As an Unreal Engine Developer, you're responsible for creating the VR/AR environments and experience for our clients. You will use models, animations, art, and general assets to create the overall flow and user experience, using Blueprints visual scripting in the Unreal Engine
- Integrate content from all departments, and assemble experiences inside our core framework
- Collaborate closely with our artists and engineers to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
- Participate in the content-creation pipeline and find ways to optimize/automate workflows
- Identify opportunities for improving our general or application workflows, and implement these changes
- Explore opportunities to improve our application and general workflows
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource allocation
- Inspire and motivate your team to generate new ideas and solutions
Experience in one or more of these
- Experience with Unreal Material Editor/any shader language (HLSL/CG/ShaderLab)
- Experience with visual effects using Cascade/Niagara
- Some experience with scripting (Python, MEL, Maya API)
- Experience with animation sequences (Level Sequencer)
- Proficiency in Game Engine Programming using C++
- 2+ years of game industry experience
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, Art/Animation or a similar discipline
- Solid experience in game design and visual scripting, using Unreal Engine Blue Prints
- Team-player with strong interpersonal, as well as proficient verbal and written communication, skills in English
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, successful tech company with a broad international customer base from multiple fields, including the life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- The experience of creating highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company.
- Potential to earn a competitive salary in accordance with your market area, as well as the option to receive company stock
- Profit from an open and modern work environment
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Additional benefits, such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg!
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.