Unity SDK Developer (Ketchapp)
14 days ago
Member of the Tool Team, you will create new SDK, and add feature on existing one. Your mission is to build SDK for Ketchapp’s partner to allow them to accelerate the installation of Mediation SDK, Ad SDK, Analytics SDK and Attribution SDK.
In this context, your missions will be the following:
- Add new features and improve Ketchapp Unity SDK (Unity / C#) and Native SDK (Objective C / Java)
- Create new SDK from scratch to facilitate the release of new games
- Help our third-party developers and our internal team to integrate our SDK
- Collect feedbacks to improve our current SDKs
Having acquired some initial experience as a mobile developer in a similar environment. You understand Xcode and Android Studio and are familiar about CocoaPod and Gradle, Unity has no secrets for you.
If the following description matches your profile, you’re in!
- A first successful experience in mobile development
- Good knowledge of C#, Java, and Objective C
- A good knowledge of Unity on Mobile platform
- You have good communication skills and can easily describe a solution
- You have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project
- You already have released at least game or app on both iOS and Android with Unity
- You are experienced with the main 3rd party sdk in Unity (ex: Firebase, Ads, EDM4U, …)
- You can speak English in a professional environment
Even if they are not mandatory, the perfect candidate will also have:
- Experience building CI/CD solutions
- Proactive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- A keen interest on web development / backend technologies
- Knowledge of .NET Core and web development
- Interest for hypercasual mobile games
- Knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.