Unity Programmer M/F
7 days ago
You will join the Engine team of one of our flagship franchises. As a Unity Developer, you will work on the engine, the tools and the implementation of best practices within the team.
In a more detailed way, you will work on :
- Maintain, develop and optimize the various software bricks based on Unity,
- Take care of performance, optimization and debugging issues specific to the platforms covered by the game,
- Help the existing team on Unity support, thanks to your knowledge of the engine, in order to facilitate their developments,
- Execute low-level developments (optimization, memory, debugging, real time, multi-threading ...),
- Provide technological solutions for the realization of game mechanics to the Gameplay or Online teams,
- Be the interlocutor of the Technical and Artistic Directors to meet their performance constraints.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of experience including at least 2 years of recent experience with Unity,
- During these experiences you have already been able to work on profiling and optimization of a game or an application under Unity,
- You also have a good knowledge of C# and C++ development,
- Your level of English allows you to communicate easily in an international context.
Bonus skills :
- You have already been able to work on the integration of native / C++ plugins under Unity.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.
Ubisoft's teams are driven by their goal to enrich the life of the players with memorable and original entertainment experiences. They give life to beautiful worlds where the imagination can express itself completely, resulting in moments of surprise, fun and adventure that allow the player to learn and discover himself.
At Ubisoft, you have the opportunity to work and grow with passionate teams that are pioneers in their field, all around the world. You will evolve in a caring and inspiring environment in which you will push the limits of the imagination and technology to create worlds that will fascinate our players.
In the context of its development, Ubisoft is looking for new talents to join its Paris production studio, proud maker of titles such as Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Mario+Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just Dance 2021, Watch_Dogs Legion or Beyond Good and Evil 2.
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you want to give beautiful experiences to our players? Then come join us!