6 days ago
At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Monthly billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players. We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we see that players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
What you’ll be doing
- Improve and extend our mobile gaming platform app, with lots of hands-on coding and architecture design
- Ensure a frictionless user experience on both iOS and Android
- Join our mobile gaming platform team to support our growing team of professionals while promoting a culture of innovation, teamwork, and inclusivity!
What we’re looking for
- Knowledge and passion about mobile game development
- Great C# knowledge
- Good knowledge of the Unity Engine, specifically 3D and Unity UI
- Experience with deployment and optimizing performance of mobile games for both Android and iOS
- Experience with the Asset-Bundle workflow
You might also have
- Experience with maintaining and improving large codebases
- Comfortable with unit testing
- Experience in working on multiplayer games
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.