9 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika we don’t just build games, we bring them to life!
- Design and implement game features and different tools
- Get involved in the day-to-day activities of the project, including coding, identification and resolution of issues and the compilation of development documentation
- 3+ years experience with Unity 3D
- C#/C++ design and coding experience
- In-depth knowledge of OOP principles and design patterns
- Strong familiarity with client/server integration
- Knowledge in graphics and sound integration
- Experience in native development for iOS and Android as an asset
- Prior experience using continuous integration and build automation
- Quarterly and performance bonuses
- Daily lunch
- Fresh fruits, yogurts, ice cream, snacks, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Meal vouchers
- Holiday vouchers
- Long weekends
- Day off for your birthday
- Private medical subscription
- Private dental subscription
- Private pension
- Wellbeing plan
- Birthday gift
- Bonus and gift cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Transport settlement
- Parking facilities
- Exciting company events
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fuzzball, air hockey, etc.
- Central location: Timpuri Noi
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What you will be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.