16 days ago
Unity Developer is responsible for mobile-side application logic. He is tasked with developing a Unity game, integrating generic modules for 2D/3D, gameplay, physics, sound, as well as any other module that would be relevant to develop. He develops using Unity C# to create dynamic applications, work in close collaboration with the game designers and artists to make their vision of the game and environments a reality and to work around constraints, be supportive for providing solutions for critical issues on the technical side that happens on projects in any platforms, ensure all features related to technical fields work properly by being pro-active in finding technical solutions that happen in all projects, and support and share technical knowledge to the developers in the production team.
As a member of the development team, you will be responsible for the below responsibilities:
- Take part in the development of mini-games using Unity Engine.
- Program, debug and optimize codes to implement the gameplay ideas into a game prototype, and polish the prototype to be ready for publishing.
- Cooperate with people from all over the world to deliver the best quality projects.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of C# & Unity;
- Good at Algorithm, Math and Physic;
- Knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors) is a plus
- Knowledge of current game engines and tools (Unity) or physics engines (Bullet/Physx/etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of Shader Graph
- Passion at Game Creation;
- Good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Teamwork, sense of responsibility and result-oriented;
- Ability to communicate clearly and share solutions with fellow team members;
- Experienced in 2D/3D game development using Unity Engine is a plus;
- Experienced with iOS/Android/HTML5 platforms is a plus;
- Experienced with Cocos engine is a priority
What we offer:
- Monthly salary alongside Tet and other performance bonuses;
- Signing bonus applied from Nov 2021 to Jan 2022 (1-monthly gross base salary
- 05 working days/ week: From Monday to Friday, applying flexible working time.
- Lunch Allowance: VND600,000/ month
- 100% coverage of mandatory insurances (SI, HI, UI), as well as extra healthcare insurance (PTI);
- Various training packages, including annual training (1), sponsorship training (2), and e-learning (3);
- 12 days of paid annual leave, 5 days of paid sick leave, 12 days of paid holiday leave (including 1 day for Christmas);
- WFH is available during times of Covid-19 (only to local and local expatriates);
- A monthly allowance to cover electricity and Internet bills during WFH periods;
- A range of policies of support employees physically, mentally, and emotionally while working from home;
- A dynamic workplace environment, with over 18 nationalities, where hundreds of world-renowned game titles were born;
- Opportunities to train with experts and develop yourselves;
- An open-space office, a cafeteria, a terrace, and a Gaming Area;
- Other benefits from one of the best employers in Vietnam.
How to apply:
Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com, titled: Unity Developer_Your full name or apply here via SmartRecruiters.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted for the next round within 2 weeks and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.