Unity Developer - Android (M/F)
9 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
Publishing team helps studios around the world to develop Hit Games. But their goal doesn’t stop here.
A part of the Publishing team is dedicated to help those studios to improve and scale their games.
As an Android Unity Developer , your goal will be to help those studios optimizing their games which are about to be launched on Android and/or optimizing our live portfolio.
- Build game launch solutions to scale the way we launch games
- Write robust Unity 3D code to be used by millions of users
- Optimize games from our portfolio for Android devices
- Deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Improve games to give the player a flawless experience
- Work with the entire Publishing team (Publishing Associates, Developers and Artists) to oversee the implementation of new core gameplay or meta-gameplay features
- Construct solid game guidelines that can be used to for all the team
- Ask for feedback, act upon it and give constructive feedback to others
- Share knowledge and help others grow their skills
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity on mobile phone
- You are familiar with Unity related optimisation issues on Android; good knowledge on the Android game launch process
- You are familiar with different optimisation tools for Unity
- You are interested in hyper-casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You speak and write english