Unity 3D Developer (all genders)
16 days ago
At New Moon Production we specialise in game development for both mobile and web. We are currently looking for a Unity Developer (all genders) to kick ass bringing awesome games to mobile! Be part of our international New Moon family and impress us with your passion, creativity and expertise! You will be working in a small, but highly motivated team to bring this Goodgame Brand to the mobile market.
Goodgame Studios has become one of the fastest growing games developers through the energetic fusion of art and science. We bring together exceptional individuals from both the worlds of analytic science and dynamic creativity. Headquartered in Hamburg, we make outstanding games by harnessing the unique energy generated by the daily collaboration of our employees from over 40 nations.
- Take an active part in game creation and specification
- Client development of complex multiplayer mobile games
- Collaborate in the development of innovative new games in interdisciplinary and international teams
- Build Prototypes of concepts based on the game design
- Creating and improving our asset workflows
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge, help and mentor colleagues
- Must love to rollup your sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; integrating textures, animation, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio
- You have completed a university degree in IT
- You have shipped at least one commercial Unity game and you have several years of personal experience in the games industry
- You have experience with IOS and Android Mobile Development
- You have excellent knowledge of the Unity game engine 2D/3D or another game engine and OOP principles
- You have a good understanding of Software Architecture
- You have knowledge on Version control systems
- Your understanding of cross-platform development and client server applications are good
- You have experience with agile development methods
- You are a team player, who loves to work in an international team
- Your written and spoken English is excellent
- Please note: A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.