17 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
We’re looking for a Flash/Animate Integrator to join our team.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Animate (tweens, fonts, sounds, movieclips, blending modes\effects, etc)
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- At least Intermediate English (at the level of reading technical documentation)
Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of Action Script
- Experience working with Version Control Systems
- Readiness to learn and use Playtika’s native work programs
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.