Unannounced Project - Design Producer
10 days ago
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire a talented Producer to join our Unannounced Project based in Brighton, UK. This position can work remotely from anywhere in the UK.
At Hi-Rez Studios, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins & Rogue Company as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Design Producers do:
- Work with leadership to identify key priorities and drive the delivery of team's feature work
- Coordinate design deliverables for your teams and support required interactions across other teams
- Manage multiple backlogs for your teams, ensuring they are working on the proper items in priority order
- Active solution seeker. Always looking for ways to solve problems and improve processes
- Identify risks and roadblocks to hitting dates and coordinate with teams to find ways to mitigate risks and overcome obstacles
- Support your teams following agreed upon processes within Jira and confluence
- Understand complex design problems and help the team negotiating resources across other teams
- Provide regular updates on status of work deliverables including escalations when necessary
- Build a healthy work environment fostering productivity, accountability and continuous improvement
Who we are looking for:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- College degree (or equivalent professional experience) with 3 or more years of game industry production experience
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Master of Confluence & JIRA team player who is flexible, adaptive and seen as a problem-solver
- Maintain a positive/proactive work ethic
- Keen interest in design and multiplayer PVP games
- Self-motivated - Eagerly tackles new projects and challenges
- Strong communication skills