This job might no longer be available.
UX designer - Rainbow Six Siege
Barcelona CT es
10 days ago
Our team is currently looking for a new UX Designer to join our talented Rainbow Six Siege team.
Are you going to be our new mate ? Don't hesitate ! Apply now !
You’ll work along Barcelona Lead Game Designer and both Barcelona and Montreal Studio UX departments. You will be responsible for the UX design and proper implementation of the onboarding features of the game for new players.
• Propose UX solutions to ease new players onboarding according to game design guidelines.
• Analyze competition and trends on other fields
• Oversee feature implementation and collaborate with different departments (GPP and UI programmers, UI art, Universe team, game designers, etc.)
• Create clear and detailed documentation following project guidelines and flow (wireframes, user flows, etc.)
• Be the main UX contact for onboarding features, from high level presentations to one on one communication
• Include all UX research project resources at your disposal to verify and improve features
• Use existing project data analytics to backup decisions and suggest improvements
- Passion for video games, creativity, autonomy, team spirit and strong dynamism will be essential
- Studies and/or experience related with UX/UI (psychology, ergonomy, Human Computer Interaction)
- Having worked on videogames will be valued
- Some online competitive games knowledge (Rainbow Six Siege will be valued)
- UX research knowledge
- Ergonomy and architecture information
- Personal and User Journeys
- Benchmarking Wireframing and Prototyping (Axure)
- Ability to question, adapt and understand ongoing project nuances, legacy and needs
- English proficiency
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)
Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Assassin's Creed and Tom Clancy's The Division 2.