14 days ago
We at G-Loot are looking for a seasoned UX writer to partner with design, product, research, and our marketing teams, shaping great experiences for our gaming enthusiasts.
In this role, you’d be spear heading product communications; ranging from emails and articles to branding and user interactions. You’re a storyteller, an editor, and a design thinker who can create compelling content that empowers and delights people across different audiences.
You have the ability to take subjects that are technically complex, making them understandable and relatable—helping gamers connect with our brand and product.
By joining our team, you will become a part of the world’s first cross-platform company, shaping the esports industry. Working at G-Loot means working in a fast-paced and creative environment, where company celebrations and esports tournaments are a part of our everyday life!
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborate with teams across the business units to produce high-quality, engaging copy, all while ensuring that the content is on-brand and suited for relevant target audiences
- Think beyond words, and understand how data, visuals, and images can help gamers connect with content
- Present and rationalise your work to stakeholders
- Leverage data and research to evaluate the impact of your work
- Contribute in ideation, user testing and implementation
- Work on multiple projects at once, prioritising your tasks accordingly
- Evolve and evangelize the Tone of voice and Writing guidelines
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience as a UX Writer and/or Copywriter
- Previous experience at a Software/Gaming Development company
- Fluent English language proficiency in speaking and writing
- Proactive and creative problem-solver mindset who brings innovation to the creative strategy and overall organisation
- Attention to details with a strong sense of ownership
- Team player with an ability to prioritise tasks
- Goal-oriented and a data-driven growth mindset
- Genuine interest in the gaming industry and the products we create
- Flexible with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’ve created and maintained glossaries and writing guides
- You have experience planning and participating in quantitative and qualitative research
What’s in it for you!
We at G-Loot offer you an exciting role within our esports company.
Here you will work with great colleagues, immersed in a work culture based around empowerment and impact.
At our central Stockholm HQ you will work in a stimulating environment amongst ambitious and savvy colleagues, we will also make sure you receive:
Competitive salary with 30 days of paid vacation 💸
Flexible holidays & working hours with partial remote work allowances 🌴
Phone, pension and parental leave benefits 📱👶🏽
Referral bonus program 🤝
Generous health care plans 🤕
Working visas and relocation (for applicable roles) 🌍
Delicious snacks and beverages along with a savory Friday breakfast! 🍇
Frequent team events and activities; summer party, hackathons and after works! 🥳
G-Loot is the world’s first cross-platform company within esports.
Our mission is to make esports available for all! G-Loot enables gamers across the world to compete in the skill-based games they already love and play. Through our unique online platform, we host fun and exciting esports tournaments in some of the world’s biggest game titles.
We believe the impact that diverse experiences, backgrounds, and ideas have on our working culture and our product is crucial to success. Within our 70+ G-Loot employees, we boast 23 nationalities represented, with 24 languages spoken. With $98M in funding, our goal is to democratize esports, all while adding an extra layer of excitement for gamers across the world.
Don’t miss a unique opportunity to join Sweden’s largest esports company, making an impact on the future of esports!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.