19 days ago
Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
We're looking for a talented UX/UI Lead for its top-notch industry-leading product.
As a UX/UI Lead you will play a crucial role in leading and guiding the UX design process, collaborating with various stakeholders, and ensuring the highest standards of user experience and consistency are met.
- Guide and support the UX Designers in their day-to-day work, review and provide feedback, ensuring that they meet the required standards and align with the company's goals.
- Direction and supervision of complex interactive mockups, responsibility on Wireframes, B/W Mockups, and Interactive Prototypes.
- Participate in user testing and collaborate with the team to improve and create user flow scenarios. Include user research, analyzing data, and iteratively refining the user experience.
- Communication with Product Manage׳s to understand the exact requirements of each feature and gather feedback from them.
- Support the full lifecycle of features, ensuring the UX design is implemented correctly and consistently.
- At least 4 years of experience in UX/UI at gaming field
- 3+ years of professional experience in designing applications (preferably for mobile)
- Proficiency in UX design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma and Photoshop.
- Strong understanding of interaction design, information architecture, and visual design principles.
- Ability to mentor and lead a team of UX designers and provide guidance on design best practices.
- Quick sketching methods and the ability to create accurate wireframes
- Experience conducting user research, gathering feedback, and iterating designs based on user insights.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies and the ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative environment and under tight schedules.
*** PLEASE ATTACH A PORTFOLIO
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.