Chicago, Illinois, United States
13 days ago
Wargaming Chicago-Baltimore is looking for an UX/UX Designer for its growing studio with over 150 employees. Our environment is a combination of casual creativity and functional productivity with an emphasis on fun games and solid engineering. One of the most satisfying aspects of life at Wargaming is seeing your work flourish in the expanding world of Wargaming titles and interacting with the millions of fans around the world who recognize your achievements.
The UX/UI Designer will report to the UX Lead.
What will you do?
- Requirement analysis.
- Interaction design.
- UI Design.
- Prototyping and documentation support.
- Flow optimization.
- Collaborating with the team (art, design, tech) constructing Interactive Systems.
What are we looking for?
- Solid skills in interaction design and UI Design (from requirements analysis to high fidelity prototypes and documentation).
- Solid 2D animation skills (Flash/Animate/After Effects).
- Basic knowledge of Action Script (or knowledge of any other scripting language).
- Solid skills in visual design.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with basic principles of game engines or game UI middleware.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!