14 days ago
As UX/UI Designer, you will help shape the user experience and the visual appearance of our Self-Service Platform and the customer journey across numerous touchpoints. All making sure they match the needs and goals of our users. Currently we serve multiple customer segments through Infrastructure building blocks (Data center, Compute and Connectivity) and specialized software for the video gaming industry. Your focus would be our Self-Service Platform that connects all our products and services to deliver great consistent experience to our users. Apart from that, we also need support with improving our website. This role will grow along with your professional ambitions as you drive the vision for user experience and our visual identity forward.
You will be joining a young, talented, and ambitious Product department that consists of a diverse group of people. We are ready to scale up the Product team with different disciplines, such as UX, to take a key position within the organization, to liaise with the various departments and lead decision making on the user experience across the segments that i3D.net serves. You will be working for a healthy and solid company that continues to grow at a rapid pace. The business opportunities keep presenting themselves and are getting bigger and bigger each year.
- Define and execute the UX and visual identity for our Self-Service Platform.
- Translate functional and technical specifications to wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs.
- Convert Product Strategy initiatives in well-developed interfaces to embed it within the Platform.
- Liaise with a variety of stakeholders to deliver on key milestones that enable the Self-Service Platform.
- Empower different personas & segment utilizing the same platform.
- Inspire the shift to a Platform First culture throughout the organization.
- Work closely within a multi-disciplined team (Engineering, Development, Product, and others) to ensure we execute on the Platform vision.
- Collaborate with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Perform (user) research and gather data, to validate decisions and identify room for improvement.
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You’ll be a hands-on self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is used to be an ambassador for a global company. You can be your own master and relish the opportunity to structure your own days and interconnect with a multitude of people both in and outside the company. You can balance user-focus with business needs and have both strong analytical and communication skills. Most importantly, you’re a team player who can stand your ground in a fast-paced but fun working environment.
- 2-5 years of experience designing (SaaS) software, as a Visual Designer, Product Designer or UI/UX Designer.
- You have an eye for well-designed, functional digital products.
- Comfortable using design mockup and prototyping tools (such as Figma or Adobe XD).
- You can create high-fidelity designs and prototypes to articulate detailed screen flows and user interactions;
- Experience with conducting user research would be a big plus;
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills;
- Creative thinker, always find a way to get things done;
- Strong adaptable and hands-on approach to anticipate to surprises and provide solutions;
- Understand the value of long-term sustainability versus short-term trade-offs;
- Positive and enthusiastic and the ambition to develop both yourself as your team;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What does i3D.net offer you?
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.
i3D.net is a leading provider of high-performance, low-latency hosting through a vast, privately-owned global network. As game sector veterans, we know what it takes for a network to withstand heavy demands, and as of 2019, we are a member of the Ubisoft family. Now we’re growing faster than ever, keeping some of the world’s biggest games and WebRTC services online, and their users connected.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.