7 days ago
The QC Technical Department of Ubisoft Bucharest is looking for an UI/UX Designer to join our evolving team that is responsible with developing Tools, Automation and Data Analytics solutions for all Ubisoft QC studios.
Together with the Web development team, your main mission will be to shape the user interface and experience for a suite of web applications that acts as a gateway to QC activities: scheduling & deploying of builds, reporting of QC activities, analytics dashboards and many more.
Your main mission:
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Developers and other stakeholders to clarify the scope of our products and features, makes sure that UX values are respected, manage the design process and drive decisions forward;
- Facilitate, Research, Ideate, Prototype and Build user flows and wire frames; create rapid prototypes and mock-ups (Adobe XD) and work with the team to implement them;
- Ensure the quality of work via design reviews with the relevant stakeholders;
- Conduct in-person user tests to observe user behavior and iterate on the design;
- Review competitors’ products for additional insights;
- When needed, create logos & banners;
What You’ll Bring as Experience:
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position;
- Experienced in UI/UX best practices, web and applications design;
- Strong portfolio of responsive web application;
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and other visual design and wire framing tools;
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a simple way. Whether on paper, face to face, or when designing, you can get your visual and non-visual ideas across effectively;
Nice to have
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap) and responsive design;
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
Call to action
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since 1992, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.