17 days ago
Your role is to communicate game design ideas to the players in the most efficient way possible. Relying on strong design principles, you will be tasked to create wireframes, mockups and user flows that will most often require multiple iterations, in order to get it right :) Collaboration with other departments is essential to the position; in order to assure high-quality results.
If you are a person with strong work ethic, passion for games and likes to solve complex puzzles, you will fit right in!
- Wireframe, mockup, and user flow preparation. Also, assuring their proper implementation.
- Keep and follow design documentation.
- Communicate actively with the game design team; in order to ensure the best human-centered design possible.
- Either Graphic or Interface design background
- Good knowledge of Human-centered design, Gestalt principles, and Interaction design
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Handles creative criticism well and has the ability to adapt
- Passion to learn
- Sketching and Photoshop are the most essential tools you will need.
- Adobe XD, Sketch, Figma, Lunacy can be helpful, although not required
*Portfolio or proof of previous work is a must!
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city (but for now you can remain safely working at home)
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV and portfolio. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.