UX/UI Designer (World of Tanks/ WEB)
Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
10 days ago
World of Tanks development team is looking to hire a driven UX/UI Designer to work on web interfaces for World of Tanks marketing campaigns.
As part of the highly skilled team, you will contribute to the game’s further success while fostering your own skills. Your interface solutions and web sites will serve as portals through which millions of players will get to know the World of Tanks universe and explore new content.
What will you do?
- Collect and analyze requests from marketing and publishing units (together with a Product Manager)
- Design new web interfaces for World of Tanks (landing pages, promo assets, events)
- Analyze and improve current websites associated with World of Tanks
- Create final layouts and accompanying documents for developers
- Take part in testing functionality
- Conduct post-release analysis of developed solutions and define required improvements
- Create, support and further UX guidelines for marketing web interfaces
What are we looking for?
- Experience designing interaction systems
- Proficiency in graphic design
- A typography buff
- Attention to detail and diligent approach
- Strive for the best quality and professional growth
- Able to listen to others, make yourself clear and visualize your ideas
- Able to prosper in a multitasking environment and prioritize tasks within large-scale projects
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Able to create interactive prototypes (no matter what tools you prefer)
- Able to create quality copy
- Experience working in the games industry
- Basic knowledge of psychology, marketing and game design
- Intermediate (or higher) level of English (allowing you to read documents and communicate with English-speaking colleagues)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4000+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!