Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
6 days ago
Wargaming is looking to hire a UX Researcher into its Minsk development team.
To deliver entertaining high-quality products, we need precise data that shows the level of the gamers’ engagement and reflects the problems they are experiencing. The mission of the UX Research team is getting the data by observing the players and analyzing their in-game behavior. To achieve our goals, we employ a range of methods from simple interviews to complex studies that use sophisticated equipment.
Our team is constantly growing so we are on the lookout for professionals who are well versed in usability tests, are not afraid of complicated tasks, are always ready to learn, and like video games a lot.
- A high-tech research lab that has unique equipment and has no equals within the CIS
- Interesting and diverse projects from games to websites
- An opportunity to work with the best UX professionals, studios and university researchers form Europe, America, Asia, and the CIS
What will you do?
- Interact with internal clients ordering research
- Gather and analyze data necessary for conducting studies
- Prepare and execute studies with user participation aimed at pinpointing problems with game play and interface
- Process and analyze the collected data
- Come up with suggestions of how to improve the product
What are we looking for?
- Keen interest towards UX human/product interaction, ranging from psychology to design
- Knowledge of goals and specifics of quantitative and qualitative studies, and the differences between them
- Able to analyze large volumes of data and make logical conclusions
- Inquisitive, eager to participate in studies
- Understanding of software development and testing processes
- Intermediate or higher level of English
What will help you stand out?
- Worked in UX or IT in general
- Statistical data processing skills
- Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative studies
- Experience creating polls and working with questionnaires
- Knowledge of game design basics
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!