UX Researcher, Live & Digital
Montreal, QC, Canada
19 days ago
We are looking for a User Experience Researcher to join our Live & Digital team. You will be doing research for our website that gets over 4 million monthly uniques! In this role, you will work closely with designers, product management, and engineering teams to validate new concepts and improve existing experiences for the purpose of enhancing and delivering a differentiated customer value for our online ecosystem.
The User Researcher has to be an excellent communicator as well as a flexible team player that thrives in a fast-paced, distributed and dynamic work environment. We want someone who is a self-starter and understands user behaviors that can drive User Research to bring data and insights into every decision that we make. This role reports into the Head of UX on the Live & Digital team.
- Define and lead the user research strategy and objectives to formulate a research plan based on the company’s strategic goals and business needs.
- Conduct user studies through usability testing, field research, surveys, diary studies, and other methods that are deemed impactful relative to improving the user’s online experience.
- Enable evidence-based Design decisions.
- Determine and lead common methods for design research: our team currently conducts surveys, usability tests and user interviews.
- Apply user research data and insights to the definition of personas, user scenarios, and customer journeys.
- Experience with User Experience, Human Computer Interaction, and/or applied product research
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written) that enable them to relay complex information in a simple, clear, and concise manner to effectively collaborate with other teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborate and participate in design discussions and explorations.
- Solid understanding of best practices for web.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and deliverables from generative, formative, and summative research
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience defining KPIs and success criteria for user experience improvements.
- Deep knowledge of game engines and the game development domain.
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Experience working and building in Unity
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.