UX Research Manager
6 days ago
UX Research Manager - American Football
We are EA—the world's largest video game publisher. You are probably familiar with many of our titles— FIFA, Madden, NHL, F1, UFC, Apex Legends, The Sims, and Jedi: Fallen Order to name a few. But what does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creativity, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for a UX Research Manager who has a passion for evaluating the gaming experience. You are motivated and excited to build an accomplished and advanced research team shaping the future of EA games. Apply your passion for research and digital entertainment to help us remain at the forefront of the development of fun and creative gaming experiences. Lead and empower your team to help increase the quality of EA's products and work with design and production leaders to integrate usability and user research into the development process.
You will lead research for the American Football franchises and you will report to the Senior UX Research Manager responsible for sports, racing, and EAP titles.
- Develop and lead researchers working across Madden and other sports titles
- Manage and review the execution of research conducted by the team
- Pioneer new methods for assessing user engagement, user behavior, and use of entertainment products
- Coordinate with design, production, and other research functions to maximize the value of user research
Qualifications & Skills
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have an advanced degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry and/or education experience
- You have 5+ years' industry experience in a related role with at least one year of leadership experience
- You can recommend actions using objective data and influence the actions taken based on that data
- You have excellent organizational skills and are passionate about helping teams succeed