UX Analyst (Contract)
10 days ago
Epic Games is accepting applications for a UX Analyst to work closely with our UX Research Lab as a contractor for 12 months. This person will be responsible for participating in and observing research prep and execution, as well as working on testing process.
Please include a short cover letter detailing why you're interested in UX Research in the Games industry specifically.
- Observing participants during UX tests
- Compiling results from observation so Epic's UX Researcher can draw conclusions
- Participating in research analyses, as needed
- Recruiting participants for UX tests
- Understanding of what UX is and why it's important (in games or web/software design)
- Understanding of or passion for usability and user research
- Analytic mind, interest in science, and strong listening skills
- A relevant degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, or a similar field is desirable.
If you want to be a part of a Epic's User Experience Research Lab, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.