UX Engineer - Frostbite
9 days ago
Frostbite is EA’s state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
As a UX Engineer, you will report to the Manager of Experience Design. You will be part of a distributed team that's responsible for empowering game creators to bring their ideas to life and unleash the power of the Frostbite game engine. You will do this by weaving together strong designs with technical know-how. You will help us make the Frostbite team and our development process more user-centric and data-driven.
- You will collaborate with distributed, cross-functional teams (product management, engineering, user experience) to research, design, build and validate features that align with the product vision
- Collaborate with designers to create and test ideas quickly by translating concepts into interactive and testable prototypes
- Support the creation and management of a design system
- Support researchers in planning, conducting and applying qualitative and quantitative user research practices
More About You:
- You have a passion for user experience, accessibility and improving the end-user experience
- You will have at least two years experience working with UX Designers and Product Managers
- Experience with one or more UI/UX design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Proto.io
- Experience with one or more user research methodologies such as usability testing, user interviews