Senior UX Designer
1 month ago
World of Tanks PC design team is looking for a dedicated and proactive Senior UX Designer who, together with colleagues, will be engaged in i mprov ing the existing interfaces and design new ones for battle and game lobby .
We invite you to join the best team and become an active participant in change!
What will you do?
- Create concepts and prototypes for new game modes in collaboration with game designers
- Improve the existing interfaces and design new ones for battle and game lobby
- Create final layouts, animations, and support documentation for the developers and conduct author's supervision
- Support complex projects at all stages—from concept to release, as well as support post-release improvements to solutions
- Communicate with a huge number of professionals in different fields and find the best solutions
- Act as a customer for UX research of your own features
- Participate in cross-reviewing the work of your fellow designers
- Participate in shaping and improving the processes and design system of the World of Tanks
What are we looking for?
- Real experience in interface design, confirmed by your portfolio
- Good understanding of design and perception principles
- Good graphic design skills allowing you to create skeuomorphic game interfaces
- Good technical skills in Adobe Photoshop and Figma
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and healthy perfectionism
- Good communication skills, the ability to listen, communicate your ideas, and explain your decisions
- The ability to present your work, receive and process feedback
- The ability to evaluate and prioritize tasks within large projects
- A love of video games
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- The ability to create animations and work in After Effects, Animate, and other animation applications
- Experience of organizing and carrying out usability tests
- Work experience in the game industry
- Basic knowledge of game psychology, marketing, and game design
- Intermediate or higher level of English (can read documentation and communicate with English-speaking coworkers)
- Gaming experience in World of Tanks and other games, and understanding of the main mechanics that are used in the industry
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.