7 days ago
Looking for new career opportunities? Unity is hiring!
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms building digital twin and metaverse solutions that incorporate ground breaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT! We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
This role will have the opportunity to embody true ownership in the work, collaborate with complementary teams on numerous projects and help build and solve problems for a global customer base.
The Senior UX Designer will be encouraged to adopt new technologies, explore new solutions and learn from our customers and colleagues while assisting in the growth of our internal processes.
What you’ll be doing
- Craft human-centric experiences that are intuitive
- Support Design Leads in the facilitation of design-led workshops
- Map customer and user journeys and conduct research to support design decisions
- Develop Low and High fidelity production ready documentation
- Communicate and rationalize the work with clients and work closely with software engineers and others cross-functional teams
What we’re looking for
- A portfolio demonstrating expertise in user experience
- Candidates will have detailed outputs that demonstrate: conceptual diagrams, flows, UX wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Have collaborated with Engineers, Artists, UI Designers, Project Managers, and QA
- Expert level knowledge of sketching tools like: Lucidchart, Figma, Balsamic
You might also have
- Good understanding of Backend technologies
- Unity Experience
- XR knowledge
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.