8 days ago
- Flows, wireframes, prototypes and other UX documentation for key game features designed by the development team.
- Work with the art and design team creating visual cues, UI patterns and style guides.
- Work with the engineering teams to implement the user experiences you and the presentation team design.
- Preparing playtest sessions and gathering qualitative and quantitative feedback to optimize existing UX/UI designs and create new ones.
- Deliver and follow through: from conception through development to shippable feature.
- 3 years of practical UX design experience in games or game related projects.
- Experience designing for e-commerce services, preferably video games.
- Strong skills in designing fun/effective wireframes and interactions, user flows and prototypes.
- Solid understanding of interaction/graphic design fundamentals.
- Ability to create easily understandable story (persona) based solutions.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills, with the ability to successfully articulate, rationalize and empathize with user’s needs.
- Easily adapts and learns new things whether it’s a new prototyping tool, design process, or game engine.
- Ability to switch context across projects.
- Ability to produce high-quality work quickly and iterate as much as necessary toward the best solutions.
- A tireless advocate for the end user.
- Passion for gaming.
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games. Apart from a competitive compensation package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and we will invite you for a first chat to find out more about becoming an awesome addition to our team!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.