This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to excellent esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate and grow their personal interests and passions. We're always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
Designers at Twitch are involved in development from project conception all the way through execution and iteration. You will do hands-on research and collaborate closely with engineers. If you are a champion for designing for humans and create playful and caring software for your customers, you will flourish on this team.
This position can also be located in Irvine, CA; Seattle, WA; New York, NY; and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Work with a team of product managers, engineers, and designers
- Learn from streamers and viewers about the ways they use our services and their desires to accomplish more
- Think creatively about how to solve problems that will sustain streamers' communities
- Give back to the design community at Twitch by using and improving existing patterns and approaches
- Combine qualitative and quantitative information to develop hypotheses about customer motivations and use that to improve your designs
- Present your work to others by participating in design reviews and feedback sessions
- 6 months or more industry experience in UX design or related creative discipline
- A strong aesthetic sense
- Demonstrated empathy for the people using your software or products
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages),
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.