16 days ago
Noice’s “Content meets Multiplayer Game” platform completely re-imagines how gamers engage with their favourite content creators. Instead of just passively watching content, users on Noice play with the content and the creators. Our stealth beta version has shown that users are engrossed in this lean-forward multiplayer experience with the creators, which results in much higher engagement, retention and monetization for the creators.
Noice has raised over $25 million from founders of game industry unicorns from Unity to Supercell, has been developed for years in stealth mode and has been thoroughly validated with players and content creators. We aim to grow Noice to tens of millions of users and tens of thousands of content creators within the next three years.
And this is where you come in.
We are looking for a driven UX Designer to join our team to work hands-on in building the best possible experience for our users. You are a good fit for our team if you are a lifelong rapid learner unsatisfied with the status quo.
You will work closely with the company’s key contributors and team leads to turn the company vision into a cohesive design, collaborate with product managers to refine features and their execution and design user experiences to bring ideas to life.
You’ll be working on a wide variety of demanding and rapidly growing domains, including
- Content: discovery and organization of a rapidly growing set of immersive, varied content for diverse, global audiences from feeds to search to ML recommendation systems
- Community: systems and tools to foster positive, non-toxic communities of millions of users and features such as rich and scalable chat, user-generated content systems, and social feeds
- Commerce: global, multi-sided commerce with payments from web and mobile consumers and payouts to prosumer and business customers and integration with third-party monetization systems such as ad networks
This opportunity to join a highly experienced and motivated team to build groundbreaking new consumer service comes with a competitive salary and ownership in a fast-growing startup.
We are a distributed company with most of our team based in and around Helsinki, Finland. For this role, we are open to local and remote candidates based maximum of two timezones from Helsinki.
What you'll be doing
- Take hands-on ownership of UX and UI design for a wide variety of features
- Collaborate closely with product managers and company leadership to bring the product vision to life
- Create detailed wireframes, flows, detailed UI designs and prototypes to communicate your ideas, and work with the engineering team to implement those
- Participate in user research to identify customer needs and expectations
- Draw insights from user behaviour and metrics to refine and optimize the service
- Collaborate as a member of our UX design team on platform-wide features, design systems and the look’n’feel of the service
What we are looking for
- You are a UX and UI designer for B2C software services or games with an impressive track record and portfolio of projects
- You are driven to design world-class software services and can demonstrate your passion for going above and beyond
- You work hands-on to get the UX and UI design where it needs to be, and you can produce modern production-ready UI’s for desktop and mobile
- You are an expert communicator who works well cross-functionally and with internal and external stakeholders
- You have experience building and using design systems
We appreciate also
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in visual design
- Experience in front-end development with modern technologies
- Experience with small, rapidly growing teams or early-stage software startups
- Experience or interest in the gaming industry, especially free-to-play games