2 days ago
We are looking for a passionate and creative UX Designer to build the user experience foundation for our family of personalization products. Your mandate will be to drive digital product design to deliver intuitive, innovative, and delightful user experiences that are high in quality and usability.
Gameopedia aims to revolutionize the video game industry by creating unprecedented, personalized experiences on popular gaming platforms across the globe. You will join a talented global team that will spearhead the development of industry-disrupting products and services that achieve and eventually surpass this vision.
How you will make an impact:
- Lead and scale user experience, design, and research at Gameopedia.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to execute on product designs that drive business goals and delight the customer.
- Utilize design thinking principles to build engaging customer experiences that solve goals with elegant simplicity.
- Conduct and analyze user research studies and feedback.
- Conceptualize user flows, customer journey maps, pixel-perfect design mock-ups from sketches, wireframes, and other UX deliverables that represent your design thinking capabilities.
- Introduce and establish best practices in UX design, setting a strong foundation for the function's future growth.
What you need to succeed:
- 3-5 years of professional UX experience.
- Expertise in designing digital products.
- A passion for innovation and breaking the mould; that is evidenced in your previous work.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a strong foundation in fundamental design principles and examples of strong conceptual thinking executed with high attention to detail.
- Strong skills in, and understanding of, modern design processes, including design tools like Figma, Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Passion for building functional and engaging consumer user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus.
- Experience collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and conducting user research.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Recruiter screening
- Chat with Product Management
- Design assignment
- Design review
- Chat – Head of Ops/ CEO
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Casual dress code
- Work directly with the executive team
- Fast-paced collaborative work environment
- Hybrid work culture