This job might no longer be available.
UX Designer - UFC Mobile
15 days ago
Who Are We?
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It’s the FUEL that inspires the best games in the world. We’re innovators and great storytellers. But it’s not just about amazing your peers – it’s about amazing yourself. Take risks. Collaborate with brilliant minds and dare to dream big. Together, we can change the way millions play every day.
We are the EA Sports Mobile Team, a division of EA crafting high-quality mobile games and focusing on delivering high-quality, immersive experiences created to fit the lifestyle of mobile gamers. EA Sports Mobile currently operates in Vancouver, British Columbia, Orlando, Florida, and Bucharest, Romania.
Your Impact at EA:
The ideal candidate is an expert in UX and evidence-based design, and passionately driven to deliver delightful user experiences. A User Experience designer is obsessed with UX and mobile games, able to sell and defend work while professionally responding to feedback, and thrives in a highly collaborative, high pressure, and iterative product environment.
- Inspire, design, and drive the overall user experience of a new sports mobile game
- Creates innovative, emotive, and fun solutions to complex UX problems within strict technical limitations and tight deadlines.
- Can influence stakeholders to make delightful, credible, and feasible recommendations/solutions.
- Domain expertise - can onboard rapidly to know the product inside out.
- Player First - flawless understanding of our target audience, personas, and the motivations that lead to deeper consumer engagement.
- Hands-on Architect capable of cranking out several low fidelity wire-fames in a day and interactive prototypes on a couple of days.
- Conceptualize and effectively visually communicate UX ideas to get buy-in from stakeholders.
- Own UX features end to end including Creative/Feature Briefs, Milestone Deliverables, Change Requests, and Bug Tracking.
- Collaborates with Producers and Designers to help realize their vision and ensure that the UX is not compromised end to end.
- Works closely with partners to evaluate and translate research findings into actionable results.
- 2+ years of professional UX design experience, preferably on mobile game titles.
- Excellent core UX skills including human factors, psychology, UX principles, heuristics, guidelines, etc.
- Expert knowledge of UX software for wireframe and prototype creation (e.g. Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Invision, Figma, etc)
- Impeccable sensitivity to user goals wants and needs, furthermore ability to prioritize against business goals.
- Must be a deep thinker, can critically analyze UX, and understands why and how it is successful.
Please provide a portfolio including UX walkthroughs or other examples of your design work.