This job might no longer be available.
UX Designer Pleno
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
12 days ago
- Produce designs and effectively communicate the desired UX principles to the entire product team through research, problem definition, solution framing, sketches, storyboards, wireframes, visual mockups and prototypes.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to understand business, user and technological requirements, and translate them in user-centered design solutions.
- Engage with product managers and development team members to achieve user and business goals using the principles of user-centered design.
- Be up-to-date with UX industry techniques, technology and best practices.
- 2+ years of professional User Experience Design experience;
- To have strong prototyping skills;
- To be able to work within an established design system, but are comfortable pushing the framework to its limits;
- Low ego, collaborative, and open minded.
Good to have:
- Experience designing B2B digital products.