Zynga is looking for a dynamic User Experience Design Intern(6 month internship) to join our hardworking team!
You are responsible for crafting user-centered design solutions that promote ease of use, employ best-in-class game/interaction design, and optimize the user experience universally.
This includes all phases of the design process including conceptual desig n/development, graphic and interface design, Interaction models, prototypes, user/task flows and art production.
You will work closely with UX Lead to establish and maintain the visual integrity, interaction methods, brand standards, and consistency for t he game and collaborate with engineering for execution of design.
- Evaluates designs quickly and crafts creative high quality work.
- Possesses good understanding of visual design principles, style guidelines, design processes, and creativ e workflow.
- Employs user-centered design practices to deliver outstanding interactive game experiences.
- Supports design decisions from a practical, UX standard methodologies standpoint.
- Interfaces, collaborates with key internal client and project partners to ensure the user experience reflects player needs and consistency.
- 0-1 year experience in UX Design or other design/creative fields.
- Execution, delivery of UI designs and integration of production assets.
- Graphic/Visual design skills required for UI deliverables.
- Rapid prototyping, MVP/ clickthru prototypes for internal buy-in.
- Knowledge of multi-device/platform design is a plus.
- Willingness to adapt and learn different game development tools (Flash, Unity).
- Fundamental knowledge of usi ng with one or more of industry standard tools like Adobe Photoshop, Sketch/ Figma / Invision /Adobe XD, Principle/Marvel.
- Basic knowledge of UX fundamentals, Design Systems and Prototyping frameworks
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of Unity and motion design is a plus.
- Good presentation skills. Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Real passion for gaming.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, interaction design, or equivalent industry experience in design field.
What we offer you:
- Paid Internship.
- Catered breakfast, lunch and evening snacks
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!