UX Analyst (Contract)
5 days ago
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Epic Games is accepting applications for a UX Analyst to work closely with our UX Research Team as a contractor for 12 months. This person will be responsible for participating in and observing research prep and execution, as well as working on testing process.
Please include a short cover letter detailing why you're interested in UX Research in the Games industry specifically.
- Observing participants during UX tests
- Compiling results from observation so Epic's UX Researcher can draw conclusions
- Participating in research analyses, as needed
- Recruiting participants for UX tests
- Understanding of what UX is and why it's important (in games or web/software design)
- Understanding of or passion for usability and user research
- Analytic mind, interest in science, and strong listening skills
- A relevant degree in Human Factors, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, User Experience, or a similar field is desirable.
If you want to be a part of Epic's User Experience Research Team, then we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Epic Games spans across 12 countries with 32 studios and 1,800+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.